When we use the word “Hawaiian” to talk about a Hawaii wedding, we are referring to the Hawaiian traditions that make a wedding in paradise so special. While your ceremony will have traditional elements, unique moments are rooted in this wonderful culture.
Officiant & Romantic Marriage Ceremony Including:
- Enchanting Unity Sand Ceremony
- Vows - Traditional (repeated) or Customized (written)
- Children’s Ceremony (For Blended Families)
- Blessing Of The Wedding Rings
- Traditional Hawaiian Lei Exchange With Two Keepsake Shell Leis
Many of our couples want to know more about these items and how the ceremony “works.” If we haven’t yet had the pleasure of chatting or emailing with you, here’s the inside scoop.