Magic Island, Waikiki, and Diamond Head on the Island of Oahu.
To say that we’re excited would be an understatement! The plan to open Hawaii up on October 15th to travelers with a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival was the best news that many business owners in Hawaii have heard this year. We couldn’t be more excited to welcome our couples to Hawaii!
With the news comes one recurring question we’ve been hearing: What’s going to be open?
Here’s What’s Opening in October
Some hotels are finishing up renovation projects or are opening later in the year, but most of the hotels we work with are already open or planning to open soon. If you’ve been to Hawaii before and have a favorite hotel that's not on the list below, please check their website for opening dates.
Popular hotels that are currently open or will be on October 15:
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- Outrigger Reef Resort
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
- ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
- Kahala Resort (walking distance to our Waialae Beach wedding location)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
- Many more … There are too many hotels to list them all, and there are many hotels making preparations for opening, so make sure to check travel websites for more options.