After answering our couple’s questions about getting married in Hawaii, one of the most common questions we get is about how to book travel.
When’s a good time to visit? Where should we stay? Do we need a rental car?
Newlyweds at Noelani Gardens, Oahu.
- Peak season is over the Christmas/New Year’s holidays, spring break, Japanese Golden Week, and to a lesser extent, summer vacation, but there are always rooms and flights available in Hawaii.
- Low season is roughly from early spring through June and from September to the middle of December.
- Check flights and hotels on travel sites, such as expedia.com, and then compare directly on the airline and hotel websites.
- For Honolulu, you’ll fly into Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) on the island of Oahu.
- Ask us about our promotion code for great rates at the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Consider whether you should book a rental car or not.
- Ask us! If you have any questions or need some recommendations, we’re happy to help.